Did you know that the Legion of Mary in our Parish….
- meets faithfully each week to pray and honor Mary with the Rosary and plan ways of serving?
- prays the rosary with residents from Altenheim every Monday at 4 pm and brings them communion every Sunday?
- prays the rosary with residents and brings communion to the residents at Shurmur Place every Friday at 10:00 am prays the rosary and brings communion to SouthWest Commons every Wednesday?
- prays the Divine Mercy Chaplet every Friday after 9 am Mass?
- visits the homebound?
- visits Hospice residents?
They also meet for Intercessory Prayer on the last Wednesday of the Month and attend the Avila Holy Hour for increased religious vocations on the 1st Monday of each month.
We are most grateful to this faith group that often works behind the scenes bringing God’s goodness and mercy to others. If you would like more information about the Legion of Mary and how to become a member, please call the Parish Office.